11 February 2012

Work Uniform !



Recently I had to design and construct my own uniform! Things like this is why I love my job! We decided on purple for the colour and 50's as the theme, as we love flattery of a full skirt with a clinched in waist.



50's Style Wool Dress. With a high neckline, clinched waist and full skirt to hide the hips and thighs, this dress is perfectly flattering!


A Ribbon Strap back to create a bow, adds something different to the classic style and looks great when balanced with the front neckline.


50's Style Panelled Wool Dress with a cut out neckline and 1 piece cap sleeves. I used the same pattern for the skirt as the first dress, however decided a mix up to show the clients my technical skills was needed for the bodice. We have had a lot of fantastic feedback and interest with this dress!


The Back of The dress is the same idea as the front, however I mixed up the style lines. When worn the flattery of the panelling to seam you in and the clinching waist and skirt is all achieved.



 At my work we will be making our own uniform's every season now and I am already thinking up designs for S/S12 !! Exciting!




No comments:

Post a Comment