11 February 2012

Miu Miu Love!




Without a doubt my favourite collection of S/S 12!
Miu Miu have never really caught my eye until now, and I have fallen for it all. The simplistic and understated style lines, with cuteness and quirk driven through with a passion. The patterns with such deep and jewel colouring all seem to bewilder me. The use of textiles and contrasting textures add a hidden depth that balances out fantastic!
I will be keeping a close eye on Miu Miu from now on I think!


Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2012 Advertising Campaign


Fantastic back colour for photo shoot. Adds fun, excitement and quirkiness to the campaign!

    
A clear sense of Japanese influence with a mix of decades from the 40's to the 70's!
Exciting!



On The Catwalk Spring/Summer 2012 Miu Miu Collection





Lace is a huge component this season with many designers jumping for it! However I have not seen much that is not coated in pastel tones. 
Love the edge to Miu Miu's dark hues with lace!




 Tribal also made a welcoming comeback to the catwalk. Miu Miu has touched on this slightly, which pleases me as I am not a fan of tribal wear! (Too Much Print)




Beautiful mini capes were seen a many at Miu Miu's S/S12 Show. The look is elegant and cute and looks adorable with this shift dress!




Minimalist Tailoring had a great reaction throughout the designers and this outfit is a must for achieving that eccentric professional! 




Beautiful shimmer in this silk minimalist coat. 
Absolutely love it and I am considering making a coat of a similar style! 




Patchwork Printing Mix Up! Again Miu Miu has embraced a signature piece throughout of the ribbon tie on the neckline. Simplicity which works fantastic!





Backstage at Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2012 Show


 60's Glamour Styling gives an understated look to keep focus on the garments!


 Mini Puff Cape Close Up 
I may try this!


Models before the show. 
Great photo for publication to show the contrasts of the collection towards the ad campaign.


 WOW!!
 I must have!
That is all





No comments:

Post a Comment