13 December 2011

Musical Expression

Music is one of the greatest forms of art expression. I may be a devoted fashion student, however my passion for music has always came first. If I am listening, observing, playing or singing, I can’t get enough of the beat. It is a very powerful aspect of your life, even if you don’t know it.
Music can inspire, relax, alter your mood, lighten your day and can get you all nostalgic all at once. 
There have been countless inspiring artists and musical genius’. The most obvious being, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Beethoven, Lady Gaga, Madonna and so on.
One recent musical phenomenon is Florence and the Machine. Florence has the voice, the understanding of musical arrangement and the unmistakable great sense of unique and quirky fashion. Here is the sensational voice in my favourite song of Florence’s, Girl with one eye. 




No comments:

Post a Comment